Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just Getting Started

Welcome to my life, I hope you enjoy the stay.

I have never had a passion for writing but I have always had a passion for reading...


I have been reading.

Not books, well other than college books.

Blogs!!!

I have always enjoyed reading autobiographies and understanding and learning how other people tik tok. (I had to, love that song:)

Sneaking a peak into other peoples thoughts and words has truly inspired me. I have finally found a passion in writing through blogs. A place to get my thoughts out and to have a record of my day to day life for my kids and grandkids to reflect on. Maybe even to better understand me.

I have found it, now I have ideas and words flooding my brain. I am going to keep going today as this seems to be so therapeutic. Hopefully, I wont run out of ideas in a week:)

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,
    You never stop amazing me; I am always in awe of your drive and determination.. You are truly an inspiration and light for all who know you.. I am so proud of you! - Fondly, your "Angel" friend...and you are my friend!!

    ReplyDelete